Erin and I picked up the mic once again to support my Pan-Mass Challenge Ride, and to help raise money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Thank you to all the listeners for their support and kind comments.
You can help me reach my final goal of $7,800 by donating today!
Making a donation in honor of someone special? Tell me when you make the donation and I will carry his or her name with me during my ride.
Since our retirement, life has moved on – In this reunion episode, Erin and I catch up on life with teenagers, husbands – some things have changed (dogs!), and some things are completely the same – and how there are days we really NEED the podcast.
HOW TO LISTEN
The files are hosted on DropBox – and will be available until September 1st – to listen, click on the link to download the MP3 file.
(Remember when we did these?)
- Donate to Kristin’s PMC ride
- Fake Instagram Feeds – The Difference Between a “Finsta” and a “Insta”
- Laundry sign
- Mel Robbins | Speaker, CNN Contributor, Creator: 5 Second Rule
- Call a Dog a Pit Bull and He May Have Trouble Finding a Home
- Miss Daisy on Instagram
- Why Have American Teens Stopped Looking For Summer Jobs?
- Teenagers Have Stopped Getting Summer Jobs—Why?
- Referee Shortage Tied to Lack of Respect – The New York Times
- Was Girlboss Netflix’s First Truly Terrible Show? | Vanity Fair
- Why I PMC (video)
- Urban Dictionary: OG