From 2005 to 2014, my friend Erin and I shared the trials and tribulations, joys and triumphs of being working mothers trying to do it all, and do it all well (or just good enough)! The show, which was the first for working mothers, was regularly listed in the top of the charts for kids & family shows.
Must have been all that complaining. Or, to be more specific, our honest, often-funny chats about motherhood, pop culture, and the crazy act of balancing work and family.
Over 405 episodes, we had the pleasure of interviewing some amazing women—many of them moms—including:
- Elizabeth Edwards, wife of presidential candidate John Edwards
- Comedienne Dena Blizzard
- Authors Jane Porter, Esther Perel, Cate Colburn Smith, Darci Klein, Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile, Caitlin Friedman, Abigail Jones, and Meredith O’Brien
- Travel experts Tracy Gallagher and Anne McAlpine
- The Meal Makeover Moms Liz and Janice
- Cooking expert Kathy Maister
- Pediatrician Dr. Jennifer Trachtenberg
- OB/GYN Dr. Hope Riciotti
- Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Min Ahn
- Author Mel Robbins
- The cast of The New Adventures of Old Christine featuring our favorite actress, Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Being a part of Manic Mommies was an honor and a privilege – and I will forever be grateful for the community of amazing women (including my co-host Erin) to whom I will be forever connected.
Manic Mommies stats as of April 2015:
- 405 Episodes
- 3,900,000+ Downloads
- Seven “Manic Mommies Escapes”
- Brands worked with: Intel, Microsoft, National Wildlife Federation, Brooks, Embassy Suites
- Sponsored by Chevrolet